1. OceanicJobs360.com is not an agent but free online platform for seafarer, marine training institute and Shipping companies.
2. The user at the time of registration confirms that he/she is above 18 years of age.
3. The owners of OceanicJobs360.com reserve the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any them any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
4. The user is solely responsible for all activities under his/her username whether authorized or not, hence he is liable for the safe custody of his username and password. The user hereby agrees not to post any illicit material whether in a text, picture or videos for disseminating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, libellous, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material which in anyway not conforms to the legal obligation as shall be deemed fit with the law of the state including IT laws and laws relating to unfair competition, anti-discrimination, false advertising and defamation.
5. The user hereby agrees that all items posted by him/her belonging to them and there is no copyright issue with it, and if there are any of his/her postings contradicts any copyright. Ownership issue, he/she will be liable for prosecution and no liability shall be passed on the owners or the website for his/her postings on OceanicJobs360.com and for any consequences arising thereof.
6. It is further agreed that user shall not violate any third party rights.
7. The user must confirm that he shall not use this website for;
a) Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
b) Gaining unauthorized access to other computer or network system.
c) Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website.
d) Breaching any applicable laws.
e) Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the website.
f) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
8. OceanicJobs360.com shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Ulhasnagar,Maharashtra, India.
9. OceanicJobs360.com does not permit posting of any incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information or information which is not accurate.
10. The contents, views and ideas expressed/posted are of the respective users and OceanicJobs.com does not support or endorse any such views, ideas and expressions.
11. Any dependency on the content posted by other users using the OceanicJobs360.com shall be entirely at the risk of the user. User assumes all risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under a false identity.
12. .com does not warrant that this website will operate any technical error and is free from any computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. OceanicJobs360.com shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the site irrespective of the cause.
13. The user permits OceanicJobs360.com to use their information to send you periodic emails informing you of technical services issues, customer satisfaction survey and account updates.
14.OceanicJobs360.com is a free job portal which offers lot of main service for seafarer. User can also select Premium services for better result.
‘OceanicJobs360’ Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. Cancellation Policy
OceanicJobs360 already states that we are very sincere towards our user’s and client that why we have a transparent Refund policy. Once you have registered yourselves with us and choose any of our monthly plans, and the payment is made. Your account will be activated to our services.
OceanicJobs360 will always update you in advance and keep you in touch; we will also notify you if there are any changes to the price of your monthly plans subscription and offers you an opportunity to cancel it if you don’t want to pay the new price for our monthly plan.
By purchasing our any premium Subscription plan on OceanicJobs360 you agree that we are just providing you an online marine job-search and crew-selection services.
OceanicJobs360 would like to inform you in advance that once you subscribe to us and made a payment for a monthly plan, it can’t be cancelled or refund. So, it would be good if the subscriber must make up their mind before subscribing our monthly plan. The currency and eligibility for any discount are depended on the nature of service and your country residency and it cannot be changed during the term of your subscription.
2. Refund Policy
OceanicJobs360 feels that it’s our job to keep things more transparent in order to satisfy the needs of our user’s, that why we would want to make it clear, that once you pay the payment and subscribe to any of our plans, your account will be activated to our services. It’s mean that you have a right to choose whether you want to use our service or not but you cannot cancel your subscription until the end of your current plan.
Once you have made that payment to our monthly subscription plan, we are bound to activate your subscription to provide you our services; you can renew it for further use or cancel it anytime you want but we won’t refund any payment. In other words, Cancellation of the activated plan doesn’t mean that you are not entitled to a refund if you change your mind after the activation of your subscription we have provided you.
How to cancel :
You can directly contact us to cancel your subscription by contacting our customer services team on OceanicJobs360.com , In order to cancel your subscription you must provide us with your complete profile name, Email address, Subscription ID and Contact number.
We at “OceanicJobs360.com” are deeply committed to respecting your online privacy. We are also determined to recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us.
Website User by creating and posting a resume and/or other data on OceanicJobs360/or by sending resume and/or other similar email addresses of companies and/or other users of the website voluntarily provided by website administration, as well as employers/companies that have access to OceanicJobs360, it is unconditional consent to the processing of his personal data.
The Processing of personal data includes any act/or a set of actions that are associated with the collection, accumulation, storage, recording, adaptation and alteration, use and distribution, removing personal information to provide services of the website.
The volume of Personal Information, which can be included in the databases of personal data (including the database of resume) and which may be processed is defined as any information about the user (which is housed in an official outline or potentially other information gathered as well as on the site as well as letters sent with it) which will become known to the admin, as well as to any third party using the site.
User consent to the processing of personal data does not require any further notification from the website admin in the transmission of personal data to third parties (employers, recruiter and or their agents).
By accepting this agreement, the user acknowledges that he/she understood his/her rights and the purpose of the collection, storage, and processing of personal data.
The user also agrees that the timeline of processing of personal data is indefinite.
The User can change and update his data or a part of it at any time and also he may require the complete removal of his website’s account and all personal information from the website database from the administration.
The accumulation, stockpiling, sharing and preparing of individual information is to give customized administrations to the site client, including access to a private area, password reminder, publication and sending resumes, targeting advertisement with users, including notification, requests and information regarding use of the website, services, processing of users request as well as other website services.
Oceanicjobs360 not take any type of liability payment given by seaman to manning agency